Here are some answers to frequently asked questions that will get you settled in more quickly...
- The water heater is located on the left of downstairs bathroom door. 1 hour of heating per day should provide enough for up to 5-6 adults. The water heater works quickly, so if you do run out, 10 mins of heating will normally get you enough hot water for a shower.
- The air con / heating units upstairs operate on timers. These are located low down on the walls near the units (e.g. Just behind the sofa). Press the timer first, then use the aircon remote (you sometimes need to press the remote a couple of times before it activates). The downstairs units are not limited by timers but please turn off if the room is not occupied as electricity is very expensive in Cyprus. Press the COOL button on the remote to activate the aircon, or the HEAT button to heat the room. If you slide open the cover, you can also press the MODE button to cycle through the different cooling and heating modes (note that a red circle on the air con unit display indicates that you are in HEAT mode.... it can take a minute or two before the air turns warm - be patient!
- Wifi network is CYTA_JhNy_2.4G, code is zS3aNpdC. The wifi is usually quite reliable, but if there is a problem, , restart the white router box located behind the tv.
- Tv - to watch tv or films, set the source on the tv to HDMI1, then start the TV set top box using the smaller remote. The ‘Home’ button shows the menu where you can choose TV or Videoclub (on demand movies/tv shows).
- Parasol - please don't leave the upper balcony parasol unattended in its raised position as it will break if there is a sudden gust of wind (which does happen!).
- Cleaning materials, store cupboard items and the alcohol in the kitchen cupboards are available for guest use. Please top up as appropriate.
- You'll find an iron, ironing board, hair dryers in the villa. There is also baby equipment - portable highchair, stair gate, sling, toilet seat, potty, baby bath plus plenty of kids plastic bowls, plates, cups and cutlery.
- Sliding Door - the door between the upstairs living area and the bathroom/bedroom is a sliding door - some people can't figure it out! Just slide it to the right to open it.
- Check-in time is from 3 pm.
- Checkout time is normally 10 am on your day of departure. If you would like to enquire about the possibility of a later departure, please call Aphrodite Rentals on +35799679692 who will confirm if your request can be accommodated.
- For assistance during your stay Aphrodite Rentals can be contacted on +35799679692 (0900-1800 or any time in an emergency).
For any other information please text Stephen on +447973527567.